Exclusive Property hire - Weddings, Retreats, Groups & Family Stays
Welcome to Bawley Bush Retreat!
The bespoke property sprawls 36 acres on the NSW South Coast nestled between forest & lake frontage.
The property features four onsite accommodations sleeping 20 - 30 guests, large event venue with stunning views, bar, lounge wrap around verandah, a wonderful secluded location for weddings, retreats, group stays for all to gather & celebrate together.
Under new ownership &
Bawley Bush Retreat: destination features (See short arrival video here).
- On-site self-contained cottage accommodation for groups 20 - 30 people in king and/or king single beds and foldups.
- Central self-catered function capacity for up to 120 people using function room, lounge room, verandas, and lawns.
- Large central catering kitchen for profesional use provisioned for 120, adjacent lounge area
- Our accommodation consists of 4 architect-inspired self-contained 1-4br cottages with lounge rooms available for sleeping.
- Over 1000sqm level, mown outdoor areas for guest creative uses, ceremony, games etc.
- With 36 acres of iconic South Coast lakeside forest and large lawns and an adjacent lakeside reserve, we have almost 2 kms of on-site walks.
- Beaches just 3 kms by road, 15 mins by kayak...we have ready-to-go kayaks you can borrow.
- Shopping at Bawley Point 3km, cafes/restaurant at Kioloa 10km, larger shops and many restaurants at Ulladulla, Milton and Mollymook 20-25km, Batemans Bay 30-35km.
- Free wi-fi throughout, dog friendly Ts & Cs apply
Things to do at or around Bawley Bush Retreat
Relaxing, bushwalking, birdwatching, lawn games, fishing, surfing well known breaks, swimming, kayaking, cycling, attend equestrian or sculpture events at nearby Willinga Park, snorkelling, diving, climb Mt Durras or Pigeon House Mountain, walk the Murramarang Aboriginal Heritage Area and/or nearby National Parks, visit local wineries, buy south coast sea-food, drive to and picnic by the pristine Clyde River or dine in one of the many excellent cafes and restaurants, locally, or in the nearby towns of Ulladulla, Milton, Mollymook or Batemans Bay.
See Guest Info for everything an in-house guest might want to know about where to eat, what to do and how to stay safe.