Bawley Bush Retreat
Winter Wedding Specials
Reasons to consider a winter (June, July, Aug) weekend wedding at Bawley Bush Retreat
There are very good reasons why a winter wedding at Bawley Bush Retreat should be considered.
- Firstly, it is seasonally most economical to hold a winter wedding and our tariffs are at their lowest during winter weekdays.
- The south coast has a temperate climate ...the average winter temperature measured at our nearest weather station (Ulladulla) is much milder than it is inland, such as around Canberra . Ulladulla winter overnight minimum temperatures. You can check this out through the BOM or at www.weatherzone.com.au where you will find overnight minimums are actually 9 degrees warmer and day maximums are 5 degrees warmer than for June-August season in the higher tablelands.... that applies to anywhere up the coastal escarpment. Amazingly Ulladulla June-August average maximums are the SAME as Sydney and average minimums actually slightly WARMER.
- Our function room has a wood fire supplied with free fire wood....and all of our cottages have wood-fired pot bellied stoves. No charge for wood.
- We have a gas patio heater for outside space heating and under-cover use in gazebo. LPG about $40 per 9kg gas bottle. For a small fee we can provide a wood fired outdoor brazier too.
- Local caterers and other wedding suppliers are usually willing to offer keener pricing over winter. Check out our list of recommended under local suppliers under our Local Providers tab above.
- All other details as descriptions under the Wedding tab.