Bawley Bush Retreat
Winter Wedding Specials
Reasons to consider a winter (June, July, Aug) wedding at Bawley Bush Retreat
There are very good reasons why a winter wedding at Bawley Bush Retreat should be considered.
- Firstly, our tariffs are then at their most economical. And our tariffs during winter weekdays are even lower than for winter weekends.
- The NSW south coast has a temperate climate ...the average winter temperature measured at our nearest weather station (Ulladulla) is much milder than it is anywhere inland, for example, around Canberra . Ulladulla winter overnight minimum temperatures are actually 9 degrees warmer and day maximums are 5 degrees warmer than during June-August in the tablelands. You can check this out yourself through the BOM or at www.weatherzone.com.au . Amazingly Ulladulla June-August average maximums are the SAME as Sydney and average minimums actually slightly WARMER.
- Our function room has a wood fire supplied with free fire wood....and all of our cottages have wood-fired pot bellied stoves. No charge for wood.
- We have a gas patio heater for outside space heating and under-cover use in gazebo. LPG about $40 per 9kg gas bottle. For a small firewood fee we can provide a wood-burning outdoor brazier too.
- Local caterers and many wedding suppliers are usually willing to offer keener pricing over winter. Check out our list of recommended under local suppliers under our Local Providers tab above and ask for a winter special.