Old Mogo Town - Gold Rush
Experience the living conditions of the miners and early settlers as of the South Coast Area of New South Wales, Australia. Its a great education for children and adults.
Some of the great activities include:
- Panning for gold
- Exploring the mine tunnel
- Checking out the "make do" style of the Digger's Camp
- Viewing the antique machinery display
- Enjoying a picnic by the Lake
- Learning some Australian history
- Watch working crafts people
- And much, much more!
Open: 7 days a week.
Cnr Annett Lane & James Street
Mogo NSW 2536
Phone: (02) 4474 2123
Off the Princes Highway - on Annett Lane
10 kms (8 mins) south of Batemans Bay
43 kms (32 mins) south of Bawley Bush Cottages