Holiday and functions retreat NSW mid South Coast
Bawley Bush Retreat is a coastal, secluded, lakeside 4 star eco-retreat on the beautiful NSW South Coast. We have all the facilities a person could need to hold a teaching retreat, convene a corporate seminar or conference, celebrate a life event or to just wind down with a lover or family on holiday in stylish bush cottages and apartments.
"Paradise found!....We came as guests for a weekend wedding and found a peaceful lakeside hideaway with beautiful accommodation surrounded by majestic trees minutes from the best beaches ever. Throw in birds, a few kangaroos, lizards and wallabies. Simply fantastic. Thanks!" McKenzie Family, Canberra.
Bawley Bush Retreat award winning features
- Self-catered wedding or other celebration capacity: up to 100# diners or 150# canapes
- Seminar or Yoga Retreat capacity: 40# seated in-the-round, 90 theatre style
- Accommodation capacity: 6 cottages to sleep 1-9 people, total 30# with room sharing, 13# with only one to a room
- Plenty of caravan, RV or tent space for extras in your party
- 36 acres of iconic South Coast lakeside forest with 2kms of bushwalks
- Outdoor celebration on large lawns that sweep towards pristine lake
- Beaches just 3 kms by car, 15 mins by kayak.
- Shopping at Bawley Point, 5kms
- Free wi-fi, disabled access in one cottage, pet friendly (extra tariff applies)
Local things to do: Relaxing, bushwalking, birdwatching, fishing, surfing well known breaks, swimming, kayaking, cycling, horse-riding, snorkelling/diving, Climb Mt Durras or Pigeon House Mountain, walk the Murramarang Aboriginal Area and/or nearby National Parks, visit local wineries, drive to the pristine Clyde River or shop or dine in the excellent restaurants in nearby towns of Ulladulla, Milton or Batemans Bay.