South Coast Accommodation, Weddings and Retreats
Bawley Bush Retreat and Cottages is a coastal, secluded, lakeside 4 star multi-purpose tourist facility on the beautiful mid NSW South Coast. It has all the self-catered function and accommodation facilities you could possibly need to celebrate a life event like a wedding or major birthday or hold a teaching retreat or convene a seminar. Or, if you just want to wind down with your lover over a romantic weekend or holiday with your family (and/or pet) then our stylish bush cottages, apartments or luxury caravan all offer perfect options.
"Paradise found!....We came as guests for a weekend wedding and found a peaceful lakeside hideaway with beautiful accommodation surrounded by majestic trees minutes from the best beaches ever. Throw in birds, a few kangaroos, goannas and wallabies. Simply fantastic. Thanks!" McKenzie Family, Canberra.
Bawley Bush Retreat award winning destination features
- Self-catered, architecturally-inspired 1-4br 4-star cottages and a luxury caravan. Linen supplied. See short video here.
- Capacity to sleep up to 32# with room sharing, 14# in private rooms.
- Self-catered indoor/outdoor wedding or other celebrations venue: up to 100# diners or 150# finger-food receptions
- Indoor seminar or retreat venue capacity 100 sqm. being 40# seated in-the-round or 90 theatre style
- Seasonal venue pricing for retreats and celebrations as well as south coast accommodation.
- Except over summer peak, weeknights are always cheaper than weekends.
- Secluded camping glade for tents, campers, caravans or RVs to accommodate extras in your party
- 36 acres of iconic South Coast lakeside forest with almost 2kms of bushwalks
- Huge outdoor celebration and recreation lawns that sweep towards a pristine coastal lake
- Beaches just 3 kms by car, 15 mins by kayak.
- Shopping and cafes at Bawley Point 3km, Kioloa 10km, larger shops and many restaurants at Ulladulla, Milton and Mollymook 20-25km, Batemans Bay 30-35km.
- Free wi-fi, disabled access to one cottage, dog friendly (dog tariff applies)
Things to do at or around Bawley Bush Retreat
Relaxing, bushwalking, birdwatching, fishing, surfing well known breaks, swimming, kayaking, cycling, horse-riding, snorkelling, diving, climb Mt Durras or Pigeon House Mountain, walk the Murramarang Aboriginal Area and/or nearby National Parks, visit local wineries, buy south coast sea-food, drive to and picnic by the pristine Clyde River or shop or dine in one of the several excellent restaurants in nearby towns of Ulladulla, Milton, Mollymook or Batemans Bay. Your booking confirmation code will give you access to our up-to-date dining suggestions and much more useful information..