South Coast Accommodation, Weddings and Retreats
Bawley Bush Retreat and Cottages is a coastal, secluded, lakeside 4-star multi-use tourist facility on the beautiful mid NSW South Coast. It has all the function and accommodation facilities you could possibly need to contract- or self- cater a life-event celebration such as a wedding or major birthday or to convene a teaching retreat or seminar. If you just want to wind down with your lover for a romantic stay or a holiday with your family (and/or pet) then our stylish bush cottages, apartments, luxury caravan and our unpowered mini-camp for s/c RVs all offer perfect self-catered options.
"Paradise found!....We came as guests for a weekend wedding and found a peaceful lakeside hideaway with beautiful accommodation surrounded by majestic trees minutes from the best beaches ever. Throw in birds, a few kangaroos, goannas and wallabies. Simply fantastic. Thanks!" McKenzie Family, Canberra.
Bawley Bush Retreat award winning destination features (See short video here ).
- Self-catered, architecturally-inspired 1-4br 4-star cottages and a luxury s/c caravan. Linen supplied.
- Cottages sleep up to 44# with room sharing, more with foldup beds...or 15# in private, single person rooms.
- Secluded camping glade for tents, campers, caravans or RVs to accommodate extras in your party (conditions)
- Self-catered indoor/outdoor celebrations venue: up to 100# diners or 150# finger-food receptions
- Indoor seminar or retreat venue capacity 100 sqm. up to 40# seated in-the-round or up to 90 theatre style
- Large level outdoor area for erection of third-party marquees.
- Except over summer peak and long weekends, weeknights are always cheaper than weekends.
- Except for summer peak, the tariff for each weeknight of stay becomes cheaper the longer you book.
- Seasonal pricing: dearest over summer, cheapest mid-May to mid-September.
- 36 acres of iconic South Coast lakeside forest with almost 2kms of on-site bushwalks
- Recreation lawns that sweep towards a pristine coastal lake
- Beaches just 3 kms by car, 15 mins by kayak.
- Shopping and cafes at Bawley Point 3km, Kioloa 10km, larger shops and many restaurants at Ulladulla, Milton and Mollymook 20-25km, Batemans Bay 30-35km.
- Free wi-fi throughout, disabled facilities in one cottage, dog friendly (dog tariff applies)
Things to do at or around Bawley Bush Retreat
Relaxing, bushwalking, birdwatching, fishing, surfing well known breaks, swimming, kayaking, cycling, horse-riding, snorkelling, diving, climb Mt Durras or Pigeon House Mountain, walk the Murramarang Aboriginal Area and/or nearby National Parks, visit local wineries, buy south coast sea-food, drive to and picnic by the pristine Clyde River or shop or dine in one of the several excellent restaurants in nearby towns of Ulladulla, Milton, Mollymook or Batemans Bay. See Guest Info tab for anything an in-house guest might want to know about where to eat, what to do and how to stay safe.