South Coast Accommodation - Weddings, Retreats & Conferences
Bawley Bush Retreat and Cottages is a coastal, secluded, lakeside 4 star eco-retreat on the beautiful mid NSW South Coast. We have all the facilities a person could need to celebrate a life event like a wedding or major birthday, hold a teaching retreat, convene a corporate seminar or conference or to just wind down with a lover or family on holiday in stylish bush cottages and apartments.
"Paradise found!....We came as guests for a weekend wedding and found a peaceful lakeside hideaway with beautiful accommodation surrounded by majestic trees minutes from the best beaches ever. Throw in birds, a few kangaroos, goannas and wallabies. Simply fantastic. Thanks!" McKenzie Family, Canberra.
Bawley Bush Retreat award winning features
- Self-catered tourism cottages sleep 1-9 people, total 30# with room sharing.
- Self-catered indoor/outdoor weddings or other celebrations: up to 100# diners or 150# finger-food receptions
- Seminar or Yoga Retreat capacity: indoor 100sqm. 40# seated in-the-round, 90 theatre style
- Winter and weekday specials for celebrations and accommodation
- Nearby secluded area for camping, caravans or RVs to accommodate extras in your party
- 36 acres of iconic South Coast lakeside forest with 2kms of bushwalks
- Huge outdoor celebration and recreation lawns that sweep towards pristine lake
- Beaches just 3 kms by car, 15 mins by kayak.
- Shopping at Bawley Point, 5kms
- Free wi-fi, disabled access to one cottage, pet friendly (extra tariff applies)
Things to do at or around Bawley Bush Retreat
Relaxing, bushwalking, birdwatching, fishing, surfing well known breaks, swimming, kayaking, cycling, horse-riding, snorkelling, diving, climb Mt Durras or Pigeon House Mountain, walk the Murramarang Aboriginal Area and/or nearby National Parks, visit local wineries, drive to and picnic by the pristine Clyde River or shop or dine in the excellent restaurants in nearby towns of Ulladulla, Milton, Mollymook or Batemans Bay.